Displaying a Text Notice before Logon
You can create a funny message or legal warnings for others just before logon to your computer. This is very useful if you want to give a message to new user about the use of computer. Edit the value of registry keys to create a banner message.
- Click Start button then type regedit in Run option then press Enter for next.
- Here locate the location to:
- HKeyLocalMachine \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Win Logon
- Here in right side panel, right click to create a new string value LegalNoticeCaption and give it a value you want to see in the menu bar
- Now again right click to create a new string value called LegalNoticeText and change the value you want to see in the dialog box
- Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.